Planned Giving Endowment Program
Invest in our Legacy Society
An opportunity to pay it forward for the children in our Ohio communities
Your Ohio District Kiwanis Foundation established a Legacy Society as a part of its Planned Giving Endowment Program in 2013 as a means to support the desire of individual Kiwanians to create their own meaningful Kiwanis legacy for the future of the children in their community and the Ohio District.
There are a variety of giving levels, which will maximize your impact and legacy.
Establish Your Legacy
After family and loved ones have been provided for in your estate, there are several alternatives for establishing your legacy to the Kiwanis mission.
• Percent beneficiary of an IRA, 401(K) plan or other qualified plan
• Percent beneficiary of a life insurance policy
• Percent beneficiary of an annuity contract
• Bequest in a will
• Payable on death (POD) account at a bank or brokerage firm
• Percent beneficiary of a revocable Living Trust
• Percent beneficiary of a Charitable Remainder Trust
• 1% Giving Program
If you are interested in one of these options for your estate planning contact your Ohio District Kiwanis Foundation.
All information shared is private and confidential.
Please consider joining the Ohio District Kiwanis Foundation Legacy Society today.